Monday 16 April 2012

How does my mind work out on a blog.

This here's a blog about blogging.. but how do i blog. i may aswell lay on my side, as doing a blog is far too regular for my ass, imho.. maybe i'm really a thug or assasin on the web, all i know is i get frowned upon, so i may aswell restrict it all to a blog. i know certain people who have no respect for me as i have no respect for them, thus create a 'h8r' a 'h8r' is something i've known since childhood, with zakki, and john, and later anil.. as well as load of others, i thought i was inferior, or bullied, but it was h8ration.. so naturally.. i'm gone have to wear ny chic or something, but i never been one for fashion.. maybe cos i was brought up in a microwave and orderd pizza all my life.. one thing that didn't save me that i am obsessed with is the post modern mind.. that is H8rs wisdom, really.. i been one to assume too much of my surrounding, hoping for the best in people for some reason, but ended up kol toast.. the rotten story is, one day i'll meet a weirdo and f&cking die.. i am not a woman, i am a man, the only thing thet asserts that i am feminine in any way, is insecurities, exoerienced by both males and females, that in my mind makes them stupid, and stand for all i dont believe in in a feminist, postmodern, vulva, neo spiritualist way.. i am not an abnormal person, i just varyate(sp) from the norm into a pre-delusion that is very real, what i get is expencive and impossible, but real. there you go, thats the backbone, bet you're glad i shared. my revolutionary blog will explain, what i dont understand, as i am on the darkest side of the moon all the time.. most decent artist, except bands like kings of leon are anti the sun, like franz ferdinand.. as the sun is a red herring. i am a miami boy but in a way you wouldn't understand as i bare all, the real world is infact a disgusting place, but i realised my mind, and how we should all forget the past, esp us jews. i am a dangerous person, but being dangerous is not something i'm used to, due to repression of myself that is institutionalised. this is probably the most miserable blog you will ever read, ho hum. oh well, i just look at blogs for the pretty pictures, anyway.. i got none. i am starting to walk on two feet, but will i ever live up to my blogging, i dont know. to blog alot will be a big step, and i dont want to do no half hearted 'ting. racism for me has always been a disease fueld by the small mind, tho i'm not ultra politically correct either.. fact is if its a joke then it is communication, but i'm not one to advocate hate crime, or malicious thought. we are all decent people despite what our doubts adhere to. i believe in all sorts of things, but mainly the comtemory cool stuff, which makes me abnormal by todays standards, as the public arn't good at keeping to the 'norms' that i keep too, tho i may seem weird with my schitzophrenic(sp)  attempts at avant garde.

No comments:

Post a Comment